hello everyone
my name is diego orrego, I was born on a tuesday, june 10, 1997, so my zodiac sign is gemini. i have lived a large part of my life in san felipe, where i am quarantining my family. i live in a rural sector, this is interesting because there are various vestiges of old buildings, places to walk and many animals.
i like to watch series, but i usually leave them on the go, because i don't have much time, i currently watch the office.
i really like listening to music, i have a special interest in synthesizers, but this is not exclusive, today i hear flying lotus, probably tomorrow i hear the knife.
currently work at home and remote study, so i do not have enough time to enjoy more hobbies and therefore i usually sleep little.
my favorite food is fries.
ResponderEliminarHi dude! I'm also a Gemini jejeje nobody understands us!! ... have you noticed that in all the zodiac signs memes we look bad? I like San Felipe, because its similar to my city.
yes, people have prejudices about geminis, we are not that bad
EliminarHi bro, I just came to say that The Office is the best sitcom ever made, I've seen the entire series like four times, it's the best. And of course Dwight is the best character.
ResponderEliminardwight is definitely the best character in the series
Eliminar