Ir al contenido principal

my favorite piece of technology

i think my favorite technological device is headphones.

i've had headphones since i can remember

in a sense, walking around santiago without them leaves me in a very bad mood, as i have experienced when i could not count on them due to setbacks.

i feel that it is quite an experience to walk the streets listening to music, humming or trying to follow the rhythm of a song step by step.

listening to something i like allows me to enjoy that period of "stress", such as being late somewhere x, for example.

the experience of walking with this hearing protection, which isolates all the unwanted sounds in the city, replacing them with really nice songs or records, is something you could never give up.

finally, for me, who have problems with loud noises, especially those produced by cars, this device makes walking much more pleasant and enjoyable.

Xiaomi Piston Estilo 3.5mm Con Cable Earbud Auriculares Con ...

random song

Comentarios

  1. After the cell phone headphones are the most necessary to live in a city like Santiago jajajaj unless you have everything close distances and travel are very tedious

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I was going to choose the same object ... I think it is vital for daily life ... and also, if the headphones are good, the music is incredible.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I must confess that I prefer to listen to music directly from television, computer or cell phone, however I think hearing aids are very useful when we need to distract or concentrate. I liked your choice, I think many of us agreed with you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario