Hello everyone.
I'm not sure what to study in the future, or if it's something I really want to do, in that sense, I think it's a pressure that I don't want to feel right now. I hope to graduate from this degree first before setting goals that will likely keep me insomniac.
But leaving aside the above, I think I would like to study something related to urban planning or territorial development. This is because I feel that very few graduates of my career take those lines of professionalization. I also really like these topics and it is evident that they have an impact on the quality of life of people.
If I had the opportunity to specialize in those areas, I think I would choose to study here in Chile. This decision is based more than anything on comfort, need to work, and cost.
Regarding the modality, I would like to do the postgraduate degree in the evening modality, because it would allow me to work, pay the associated expenses, but without losing face-to-face teaching, which is in part fundamental in the process.
Finally, given that the labor market is increasingly demanding in terms of requirements, postgraduate degrees are currently an essential requirement to find work, especially in the most demanded areas, such as social sciences. This is an obstacle for many, due to costs.
hello! urbanism that's great! i hope you achieve what you set out to do and there's no need to push yourself, just do what you want 💕
ResponderEliminarHello, just like you it makes me complicated to have a postgraduate mind. Territorial management is certainly a huge and very entertaining concept.
ResponderEliminar